#12,716 in Tools & Home Improvement
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of ISOP Emergency Fire Escape Rope Ladder 3-4 Story Homes 32 ft Flame Resistant Unique Safety Ladder with Hooks & Safety Cord & Safety Belt - Fast Deploy & Simple to Use - Compact & Reusable
Sentiment score: 1
Reddit mentions: 1
We found 1 Reddit mentions of ISOP Emergency Fire Escape Rope Ladder 3-4 Story Homes 32 ft Flame Resistant Unique Safety Ladder with Hooks & Safety Cord & Safety Belt - Fast Deploy & Simple to Use - Compact & Reusable. Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- A SAFETY NECESSITY: No matter how safe and fireproof you think your home is you can never be too safe This is why we designed this 4 and 3 story emergency ladder to provide you with a safe and reliable way to get out through the window in case of a fire to keep yourself and your family safe.
- FITS MOST WINDOWS: This emergency rope ladder is a necessity for any home, building or commercial establishment to create route to survival in case of fires. Thanks to the heavy-duty carabines and 32 ft length, it can be used on window frames of all sizes making it perfect for apartments, suburban homes, hotels and more.
- EASY TO USE & FAST TO DEPLOY: Our home fire escape ladders don’t require any assembly as well a being lightweight, easy to carry and safer to use than most other fire escape ladders. Simply wear the safety harness and attach the carabiner to the safety cord to safely descend down while minimizing the risk of slipping and falling.
- COMPACT & PORTABLE: Our safety fire escape rope ladder is made using high-quality polyester and resin with a breaking strength of 11.2 KN making this perfect for both children and adults to use. Thanks to its compact design and lightweight, it can easily be taken on the go or stored under your bed, in closets or hung around windows without taking up too much space.
- Use at your own risk. All rights reserved. Unauthorized use or copying is prohibited
This design is up to 30 feet tall, according to Trump.
> The wall is 30 feet high. We also have 18-foot wall. We have a combination of 30 feet and 18 [feet], depending on the area, depending on the — on the importance.
There are definitely ladders long enough for that.
Rope ladders can be longer.
Models with hooks instead of loops at the top can be easily tossed over the barricade. https://www.amazon.com/Emergency-Escape-Ladder-25-3-Story/dp/B005YSY0AY
But yes, I know you're not arguing that the wall can just be built higher since you share the opinion that it's a foolish pursuit. Just highlighting exactly how ridiculous.