#356 in Shaving products
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of King of Shaves Alpha-Oil, Sensitive, 0.5 Ounce
Sentiment score: 2
Reddit mentions: 3
We found 3 Reddit mentions of King of Shaves Alpha-Oil, Sensitive, 0.5 Ounce. Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- Enjoy your shave with this Aloe enhanced Sensitive Shave Oil, the perfect travel size shave care for men providing up to 100 shaves per bottle.
- King Of Shaves sensitive shave oil can be used on its own or combined underneath your shaving gel or foam. This shave oil can also be used prior to an electric shave, for a wet shave or simply for a dry shave.
- A clear face oil that allows you to see exactly where you are shaving, with its no foam formula its perfect for all of those problem areas whilst helping to reduce that unwanted razor rash and burn.
- Made in the UK and proud to be Vegan and Vegetarian friendly, a great travel staple owing to its compact size and a handy edition for any mans toiletry bag.
- A shaving oil designed for sensitive skin with its soothing aloe vera and tea tree properties.
|Number of items||1|
|Release date||July 2014|
Something like King of Shaves oil is great as it really gives your razor a glide to reduce the 'neck burn' you're experiencing.
It also gives a strange luxurious feeling as you shave..
I started shaving with a Dovo straight razor shavette about 8 years ago. For blades Merkur or Feather are recommended, I'm on Feather at the moment.
I went with a Basel haired shaving brush and good shaving soap for a while but have found the shaving oils like King of Shaves work best for me.
Wouldn't go back.
Amazon sells their stuff - should be okay!
You may want to shop about though - it's not for everyone, and a lot of people use this as a 'base' under shaving foam.
Shaving soap is also VERY good (applied with a brush), so you may want to try that - the cost is significantly greater though.