#1,323 in Health & Personal Care
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of KUROBARA 100% Pure Tsubaki Japanese Knife Maintenance Camellia Oil (8.6 oz)
Sentiment score: 3
Reddit mentions: 3
We found 3 Reddit mentions of KUROBARA 100% Pure Tsubaki Japanese Knife Maintenance Camellia Oil (8.6 oz). Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- [Professional Carbon Steel Maintenance Oil] It is a high-grade Japanese sword & Japanese knife maintenance oil that prevents rusting of carbon steel. It is ideal not only for kitchen knives, but also for carpentry tools such as planes and chisels, gardening scissors, bonsai tools, and woodworking knives, etc. Since it does not dry easily and can be used as lubricating oil, it can be widely used in sewing machines and other general precision machines.
- [Completely Safe Food Grade Purity] It is manufactured by extracting high-quality Japanese camellia oil with 100% purity. It is tasteless, odorless, and non-drying, so it is ideal for maintenance after use. Because of the high degree of purity, it does not affect ceramics, plastics, rubber material, etc., so it can be used with confidence for various types of tools.
- [Authentic Japanese Quality] Made in Japan. It's a real Japanese experience utilizing over 80 years of technology and experience of KUROBARA brand.
- [English Instruction] A official English manual is included.
- "[8.3 oz Dispenser Spray Type] 8.3oz (245ml) Pure Tsubaki knife Oil (Camellia Oil). Simply spray on the blade and wipe it off."
|Number of items||1|