#2,070 in Camera accessories
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of Telescope Adapter Stand Bracket , TFSeven Universal Metal Cellphone Telescope Adapter Stand (Telescope Mount Holder) Digital Camera mount for Telescope/Microscope/Binocular/Spotting Scope/Monocular
Sentiment score: 1
Reddit mentions: 1
We found 1 Reddit mentions of Telescope Adapter Stand Bracket , TFSeven Universal Metal Cellphone Telescope Adapter Stand (Telescope Mount Holder) Digital Camera mount for Telescope/Microscope/Binocular/Spotting Scope/Monocular. Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- Don't need professional SLR camera, also can be connected easily photographed telescope
- You can quickly switch between the visual and the shooting mode without removing the bracket.
- Built with metal material. Strong enough for use with any camera or camcorder, Heavy-duty bracket makes it easy to position a point-and-shoot or smartphone camera over a telescope eyepiece for high-magnification photography.
- Compliable with microscope, telescope, binocular, monocular, nightvision spotting scope. Fit eyepiece diameter 24mm-48mm.
- Especially for household full automatic cameras, digital cameras, handheld DV machine design, convenient connection bird mirror, most large caliber astronomical telescope, binocular telescope, long-distance bird photography, figure and animal photography, landscape photography, astronomical photography.
This. Commented up a few with the same thing. With a telescope, in theory yeah, you can just hold your phone up to it, but to be zoomed in that much, and hold it steady to get a good pic is damn near impossible. Having to press the picture button, no matter how softly, shakes ya up a bit. But yeah, the thing I linked to works great.