#1 in Computer networking products
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of TP-Link AV600 Powerline Ethernet Adapter - Plug&Play, Power Saving, Nano Powerline Adapter, Expand Home Network with Stable Connections (TL-PA4010 KIT)
Sentiment score: 226
Reddit mentions: 426
We found 426 Reddit mentions of TP-Link AV600 Powerline Ethernet Adapter - Plug&Play, Power Saving, Nano Powerline Adapter, Expand Home Network with Stable Connections (TL-PA4010 KIT). Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- Fast speed: Wired connection with high speed data transfer rate, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming, up to 100Mbps
- Plug and Play: No new wires and no configuration required; Step 1: connect 1 adapter to your router. Step 2: plug in another Powerline adapter wherever you need wired internet service.
- Network expansion: The TL-PA4010 KIT transforms your home's existing electrical circuit into a high-speed network with no need for new wires or drilling and brings wired network to anywhere there is a power outlet(Up to 300 meters)
- Miniature design: Smaller than most Powerline adapters in the market, blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- Power Saving Mode: TL-PA4010 KIT automatically switches from its "Working" mode to efficient "Power-Saving" mode when not in use, reducing energy consumption by up to 85%.
- Please note that powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more
- Kindly Reminder: Powerline Adapters must be on the same electrical circuit for connectivity. Appliances and devices running on the same circuit may affect powerline performance.
- Compatible with all TP-Link Powerline Ethernet Adapters AV2000, AV1300, AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500, AV200. Please purchase TL-WPA4220 or TL-WPA4220KIT if you need Wi-Fi
|Number of items||1|
|Release date||May 2019|