Best products from r/PictureChallenge
We found 6 comments on r/PictureChallenge discussing the most recommended products. We ran sentiment analysis on each of these comments to determine how redditors feel about different products. We found 6 products and ranked them based on the amount of positive reactions they received. Here are the top 20.
1. ThruNite TN12 EDC LED Flashlight: #1 Best Value Max Output 1050 ANSI Lumen
- 1. Adopts latest CREE XM-L2 U2 LED to give out max 1050 lumens with one 18650 battery (not included) (Neutral White output will be 20% less than Cool White).
- 2. Compact & Reliable EDC flashlight: ideal for military, army, law enforcement, firefighters, police, emergency, security, hunting, camping and other outdoor activities use.
- 3. Upgraded stainless steel side switch to make the operation more sensitive.
- 4. Improved circuit design makes the brightness difference between High and Max modes more obvious.
- 5. The LED bulb in the head is more centralized for better beam focus.
2. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens - Fixed (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- 50mm focal length, Minimum focus distance : 0.45m/17.72 inch
- 80mm equivalent focal length on Canon APS-C cameras
- F1.8 maximum aperture; F22 minimum
- Micromotor-type AF motor without full-time manual focusing
- 52mm filters
- Lens not zoomable
3. Vivitar +1 +2 +4 +10 Close-Up Macro Filter Set with Pouch (58mm)
4. Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Super Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
- Lens construction: 7 elements in 6 groups.Focus Adjustment: Inner focusing system with USM
- Diagonal Angle of View: 6° 10' .Fluorite and Ultra-low Dispersion-glass; internal focusing; full-time manual focus
- Closest Focusing Distance: 35m / 115 ft
- Focal Length & Maximum Aperture: 400mm 1:56
- Filter size: 77mm
5. Hoya 52mm HMC NDX400 Screw-in Filter
- Reduces the amount of light to the camera sensor by 9 f-stops without effecting colour balance
- Can be used to achieve super slow shutter speeds in daylight to render moving subjects invisible
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, providing a silky smooth effect to flowing water
- Decreases depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, helping to separate subjects from their background
- Hard Coated' HMC Multicoating process suppresses ghosting, flare and reflections, and increases light transmission