Best products from r/garthnix
We found 1 comment on r/garthnix discussing the most recommended products. We ran sentiment analysis on each of these comments to determine how redditors feel about different products. We found 1 product and ranked them based on the amount of positive reactions they received. Here are the top 20.
▼ Read Reddit mentions
1. Sabriel (Old Kingdom)
- Blackhead Remover for Face Pore Cleaner. Unlike traditional blackhead remover tool, the blackhead remover can suck out a lots dirty stuff from your face . Deeply remove stubborn blackhead, really a nice facial removing blackhead product
- Perfect Facial Blackhead Remover. Alin&Alan Blackhead Remover uses vacuum absorption technique to help clean facial pores. You can easily adjust the most appropriate pore vacuum levels so that this blackhead remover suites for different skin areas.
- Blackhead Remover Comes with 4 blackhead extractor heads to solve different skin problems. Blackhead remover heads with gentle suction is perfect for sensitive skin; large circular hole head with strong suction can remove stubborn blackhead, acne; oval hole head can make your skin more elastic and compact perfect for T zone
- Our blackhead Remover conforms to the principles of human body engineering and handhold design. This blackhead remover blackhead extractor tool owns wireless design. With USB charge cable, one time charge can support superior standby time. Visual LED display, battery allowance and suction force at a glance. It’s a wonderful gift for your loved ones
- Facial Blackhead Remover Tool for Women & Men. Made of eco-friendly material ABS, which can be safely used on the face. Our blackhead remover cost is high though, but we pursue higher quality, so we insist on using better materials.
Nix is holding a giveaway for some bell charms and a sneak peak at Clariel! I was conflicted since sharing this here meant lower odds of me winning :P
>I think it must be time to have a giveaway again. I still don't have time to find someone to sell bell charms, so I will give some away. To have a chance to get some, write a review of SABRIEL here http://www.amazon.com/Sabriel-Abhorsen-Trilogy-Garth-Nix/dp/0064471837/ (nowhere else) and then comment on this post to let me know what name you've used. Seven people chosen at random from the reviewers who also post here will get two sterling silver bell charms each and a sneak peak of a piece of CLARIEL, two chapters bound in a small signed and numbered booklet. Yes, I know it is being Amazon-specific, and I know you may have to buy a book. But for better or worse, Amazon ripples spread widest and the giveaways are worth much more than a book, not least because they are otherwise unobtainable. I'll use my old D&D dice to choose who gets the loot a month from now, 8th September 2013.