#12 in Antiperspirants
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product

Reddit reviews on Driclor Solution Roll On Applicator 20ml

Sentiment score: 3
Reddit mentions: 8

We found 8 Reddit mentions of Driclor Solution Roll On Applicator 20ml. Here are the top ones.

Combats excessive perspirationLasts for days, not hoursThe solution is a clinically proven anti-perspirant for the treatment of excessive perspirationThis solution is especially suitable for people who perspire under normal conditionsAfter 1-2 weeks, you should notice a considerable improvement

Found 8 comments on Driclor Solution Roll On Applicator 20ml:

u/VindicoAtrum · 3 pointsr/manchester

Is it localised hyperhidrosis (occurs in certain areas only?) If so the answer is Driclor. Follow the instructions TO THE LETTER and within a week it'll be dealt with. Driclor replaces your anti-perspirant though.

If it's full-body... Eek, you have my condolences! Can't help there.

u/J_rd_nRD · 3 pointsr/policeuk

Nice comfy wicking underwear like professional footballers wear is a good idea, talcum powder to stop any chafing and something like driclor antiperspirant - there's a bunch of really strong ones you can get on prescription or just buy https://www.amazon.co.uk/Driclor-Antiperspirant-Roll-Applicator-20/dp/B008R7BT5S

You can buy a set of different microfibre towels like a gym kit to keep stashed somewhere and use as needed

u/DaSantos · 3 pointsr/answers

There is a product here on the UK called Driclor. You put it on at night then wash it off the next day. It works very well for this condition. If you aren't in the UK, I'm sure there will be a similar product available.

Driclor Solution Roll On Applicator 20ml https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008R7BT5S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_LC5lxbAF53TN1

u/littlelurker123 · 1 pointr/ftm

I've always been a sweaty buggers, mostly on the underarms. I use a strong ass anti perspirant called Driclor which you apply overnight. It can be a bit irritable to the skin if yours is very sensitive but it tends to be okay for me.

In the past I've tried Sweat block and Perspi-Guard but found Driclor was by far the most effective and least irritable.

u/uniqqqq · 1 pointr/Fitness

I had the same problem. Try driclor (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Driclor-Solution-Roll-Applicator-20ml/dp/B008R7BT5S) it seriously works. WARNING the first time you put it on overnight it burns, a lot. But you stop sweating out of your armpits entirely.

u/hitforhelp · 1 pointr/Hyperhidrosis

Anhydrol Forte

All these products are for topical application to help deal with HH. I have personal experience with both driclor and anhydrol forte and both work. My only complaint with using them is when applied on my feet or underarms it can produce a stinging sensation. Once applied and working I also sometimes feel a tightness on my hands and feet when they are trying to sweat but cannot.
This said it is worth it for the cost of the product and treatment results.
They may not be the 30% you are after but I can confirm that they work even at 20%.

u/russianlime · 1 pointr/malefashionadvice

I used to sweat excessively too, until i was introduced to this badboy. After two weeks of application 3 years ago, i only sweat under my arms either in intense heat or after a lot of exercise. I know this isn't as much a solution as a preventative measure, but it really changed things for me.