#5 in Dental floss
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product

Reddit mentions of GUM Eez-Thru Floss Threaders [840] 25 Each

Sentiment score: 3
Reddit mentions: 8

We found 8 Reddit mentions of GUM Eez-Thru Floss Threaders [840] 25 Each. Here are the top ones.

GUM Eez-Thru Floss Threaders [840] 25 Each
Buying options
View on Amazon.com
Threads floss under braces, bridges, etcIncludes storage caseRecommended by dental professionals
Height6 Inches
Length4 Inches
Number of items1
Size25 Count (Pack of 1)
Width4 Inches

idea-bulb Interested in what Redditors like? Check out our Shuffle feature

Shuffle: random products popular on Reddit

Found 8 comments on GUM Eez-Thru Floss Threaders [840] 25 Each:

u/PizzaPizazz · 7 pointsr/braces

Oral B makes a floss similar to Superfloss but it is the Glide floss. It has the waxed ends and is my favorite for overcrowding. https://www.amazon.com/Oral-B-Glide-Pro-Health-Threader-Floss/dp/B000GGJCDY
My teeth are too crowded and tight for the floss piks specifically made for braces and I also found SuperFloss to be too thick. Alternatively, there are plastic threaders you can use with your normal floss. It takes more time but works. https://www.amazon.com/GUM-Eez-Thru-Floss-Threaders-Each/dp/B000GGJCDO/ref=sr_1_8?keywords=plastic+floss+threader&qid=1555263723&s=beauty&sr=1-8

u/MTDong · 3 pointsr/Kendama

That is a relatively easy fix. Follow this knot tutorial to make sure the knot is big enough. If you have trouble re-threading the string, using dental floss threaders like these helps. Good luck

u/ReplaceSelect · 3 pointsr/Dentistry

Super floss is a thicker piece of floss with one stiff end to get under wires/bridges. Floss threaders are plastic loops to help push (or thread!) floss under the wire.

u/Sir_Tibbles · 2 pointsr/videos

Same here, but it takes me only about 10 seconds to floss the teeth the retainer covers. If you are having trouble you should get these; they help sooo much

u/claytonsprinkles · 2 pointsr/WTF

Have you tried http://www.amazon.com/G-U-M-Butler-Eez-Thru-Floss-Threaders/dp/B000GGJCDO#. They were the only thing that worked for me

u/mike932 · 1 pointr/Dentistry

i am not a dentist. go to your dentist and tell him you cannot floss. in the meantime, use a waterpik, or use a floss threader to get the floss to the bottom of the tooth.... http://www.amazon.com/G-U-M-Butler-Eez-Thru-Floss-Threaders/dp/B000GGJCDO

u/buccal_up · 1 pointr/Dentistry

Good luck, I hope they work for you! They're also really inexpensive :)

u/o_g · 0 pointsr/todayilearned

>flossing is literally not an option

bruh, it's 2016