#2,847 in Tools & Home Improvement
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of NEON RGB LED Strip for PC, RGB LED Strip for 12V 4-Pin RGB LED headers, Compatible with ASUS Aura RGB, MSI Mystic Light, ASROCK Aura RGB Motherboard, Come with 12pcs Strong Magnetic Brackets
Sentiment score: 2
Reddit mentions: 4
We found 4 Reddit mentions of NEON RGB LED Strip for PC, RGB LED Strip for 12V 4-Pin RGB LED headers, Compatible with ASUS Aura RGB, MSI Mystic Light, ASROCK Aura RGB Motherboard, Come with 12pcs Strong Magnetic Brackets. Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- ☀NEW UPGRADED: Airgoo New Version Diffused RGB LED strip with full color range, Silicone Rubber creates a smooth and stable illumination effect. And it come with 12pcs super strong magnetic brackets, easy to use the magnetic brackets to fix the led strips, can be curved in any shape, allowing for easy and stable installation to the metal chassis.
- ☀RGB SYNC CONTROL: Airgoo RGB LED strips are designed for Motherboard with 4-pin RGB led strip header (+12V, G, R, B), compatible with Asus Aura, Asrock RGB Led, Gigabyte RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light, etc. Before you place the order, make sure there is 4-PIN RGB header on your computer's Motherboard, and check if the Motherboard outer package has a RGB SYNC logo, if no RGB SYNC logo, it not support rgb sync.
- ☀GREAT EFFECTS: There are 2 super bright led strips for modding your pc case which creat amazing RGB sync effects and more brighter, these lights strips perfect for you DIY gamers to build up any color or animation you desired.
- ☀PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1 x 12V 4pin rgb cable for connecting 4-pin RGB header on M/B, 1 x Extension Cable for one of the strip (20inch), 2x Neon RGB LED Strip. Airgoo strips support daisy chain, we recommand 4 strips max total. If you need more, please visit Airgoo Store on Amazon.
- ☀QUALITY WARRANTY: One-Year Warranty. Any questions for our Airgoo Product both before and after you place the order, contact us anytime, we will reply you within 24 hours.
|Color||Neon Rgb 2 Strips, Fit for 4-pin 12v|
Honesty for the ram I just saw the sale and chucked it over. Just like I’m about to do with this lol:
If you look at my build , it looks pretty aesthetic, even the ram, and all I did was buy this:
Extended Computer LED Strip Kit -... https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07DD54QCM?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
I’d save money where I mentioned and go for a better gpu. I looked up the wireless adapter and belkin has a good one for $28 which is great but for that price yeah maybe just go with the mobo you have.
Either way though, you have a great build and you’ll probably be so happy with it that you won’t go back to console. I play on a 144hz monitor and my 1070 + 2600 outs out over 200fps in fortnite which is so smooth that I can never go back to console. It’ll legit hurt my eyes.
Do you have a monitor btw? Would you be willing to get a 75hz or 144hz? If not, stick with what you have for sure.
For reference, these are the exact RGB LED strips I bought and plugged into my board
PC RGB LED Strip Light, Bright LED Strip For 12V 4-Pin RGB LED headers, Compatible with ASUS AURA RGB, MSI Mystic Light, ASROCK AURA RGB Motherboard and 4Pin RGB Controller, Self-adhesive Tape Include https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DD54QCM/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_apa_i_LmsODbGPF97S4
That's made to go behind a tv so I don't think it's what you want. The power connector looks like it goes to an included power brick with a wall plug.
I think this is the cheapest I found on amazon ca