#395 in Home audio receivers & amplifiers
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of Mono Stereo Preamplifier Home Audio - Rack Mount Preamp For Turntable Phono, Tape Record/Player To Amplifiers/Sound Systems - Stereo Pre Amp W/ Microphone/Tuner/CD/AUX/Phono Input RCA - Pyramid PR2500
Sentiment score: 1
Reddit mentions: 1
We found 1 Reddit mentions of Mono Stereo Preamplifier Home Audio - Rack Mount Preamp For Turntable Phono, Tape Record/Player To Amplifiers/Sound Systems - Stereo Pre Amp W/ Microphone/Tuner/CD/AUX/Phono Input RCA - Pyramid PR2500. Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- HIGH/LOW FREQUENCY FILTER: Features low-frequency filter to eliminate rumble of turntable/other undesirable low-frequency noise and to minimize distortion from warped record, and high-frequency filter to reduce/eliminate scratch noise of record
- SOURCE SELECTOR: phono pre amp is equipped w/ independent source selectors including tape to playback signal of the connected tape deck, tuner for AM FM tuner signal, CD for CD player, PHONO for turntable, and AUX for other connected devices
- FRONT CONTROL PANEL: The stereo control pre-amplifier has front panel control center w/ ON/OFF switch w/ LED indicator, mic in w/ level control, bass/mid range/treble/loudness/balance/ master volume rotary control to easily balance audio levels
- MICROPHONE JACK: The pre amp is equipped w/ microphone input jack w/ level control in the front panel to easily record vocals. It also has stereo/mono switch to select from stereo or mono input signal and muting switch to reduce level by 20dB
- AC SELECTOR: Slide the AC source selector switch to choose the type of ac source between 110V and 220V. It also has a fuse holder that contains an AC primary fuse. Measures 19"W x 2.375"H x 8.5"D and has a rack mount design for easy installation
|Number of items||1|
|Release date||June 2008|
I'm selling my dearly beloved sound system, as I just moved into a smaller space and sadly don't have the room for it anymore. The amplifier and pre-amplifiers are in great condition, as are the Yamaha speakers and crossover.
The amplifier is a Harman Kardon PA2200 Amplifier. It outputs 100 watts/channel into 8Ω (stereo) or 200W into 8Ω (mono) and has a 10Hz-100KHz frequency response. Original value of $300 (based on what I could find online), asking $120 OBO
The paired pre-amplifier is a Harman Kardon PT2300 radio tuner/pre-amp combo. It can be used to hook together inputs from a TV, aux cable or bluetooth receiver, record player, etc and switch between them to output to the amplifier and subwoofer. Rated for 180 watts. Original value of $250 (based on what I could find online), asking $75 OBO
The second pre-amplifier is a Pyramid PR2500/SEA2500 pre-amp. It doesn't have quite as much power at the PT2300, but still serves as an excellent low power amplifier for any beginner/intermediate home set up. Sold for $70 new, asking $35.
The Yamaha speakers are S115IVA-OAK Yamahas. The wood veneer around the edges is pretty chipped, but the speakers still sound brand new. They have 15" cones and can put out 1000W of sound at maximum power. These are excellent speakers for providing sound in a small or medium sized venue, exercise class, outdoor party, etc. They can put out a lot of sound, and still sound great. These sold for around $400 new, asking $150.
Finally I have a Crossover/Mixer, which is a Behringer Super X Pro CX2310 crossover. From Amazon, "Professional stereo 2-way/mono 3-way crossover featuring state-of-the-art Linkwitz-Riley filters with 24 dB/octave". It's barely been used (I ended up not needing to use it more than a couple times) and is in great condition. $80 new on Amazon, selling it for $50.
Willing to work out a deal if you're interested in buying the amps/pre-amps together or with the speakers. I also have some various cables that I'm happy to give away.