#508 in Audio headphones
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of [Updated Version] Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones IKANZI iPX7 Waterproof 72H Cycle Play Time, 2200mAh Bluetooth 5.0 Auto Pairing Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headset with Charging (Bright Black)
Sentiment score: 3
Reddit mentions: 7
We found 7 Reddit mentions of [Updated Version] Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones IKANZI iPX7 Waterproof 72H Cycle Play Time, 2200mAh Bluetooth 5.0 Auto Pairing Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headset with Charging (Bright Black). Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- Superior Music Quality: The X9 are the most advanced stereo Bluetooth earbuds on the market today. The built-in high-quality audio chip, making you feel personally on the scene of music. The wireless earbuds are perfect gift for men or women!
- 2200mAh Ultra-large-capacity: Don't worry about low battery anymore. The charging case can charge the earbuds for about 18 times. The earbuds can play for 3-4 hours after charging them once, which means as long as 72 hours of duration in total. In addition to charging the earbuds, the charging case can act as a power bank for charging mobile phones and other USB devices.
- Auto power on and pairing: No need to press any button to activate the wireless headphones. This X9 wireless earbuds can be automatically powered on and paired after taking them from the charging case. Meanwhile they can also be automatically powered off and charged after putting back into the charging case. How simple and convenient is that!
- Newest Bluetooth 5.0 & Great Compatibility: Our earbuds are using the newest Bluetooth 5.0 technology, which makes the connection to your device quick and easy. They can be paired with any Bluetooth enabled devices at a distance up to 33 feet Bluetooth range. Some of the compatible devices are iPhone X, iPhone 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, Note 8, Note 7, Note 5, Note 4, Huawei, LG G5, G4, G3, iPad and etc.
- Completely waterproof and Warranty: IPX7 waterproof level can easily resist sweat and rain, and you don’t have to worry even if it rains. They are perfect for the gym, running and exercising. [Bluetooth Certificated Declaration ID: D042445]
|Number of items||1|
|Release date||April 2019|
Anyone know anything about "true wireless" headphones? I feel like they look too good to be true but reviews are OK.
all look pretty decent at first glance and also exactly the same (probably bc they all look like Chinese knockoffs of expensive brands people have heard of like Jabra lol. which is why I am also suspicious of the reviews although shady reviews doesn't necessarily mean bad product)
Commenting because I'm in the market for the best wireless earbuds ~$50 can buy lol.
Enacfire Future - These on the top of my list. Seems to be Enacfire's latest offering over the E19 and E18. Sucks cause they were $50 a couple days ago.
Jlab Jbuds Air - Considered these, but ultimately decided no since they're only BT 4.2 and the charging cable on the case is weird.
OP, I'm considering those Pasonomi's too, but they seem to be a generic earbud just re-branded. Check these out iKanzi & Another Copycat. I tried searching YouTube for reviews on the Pasonomi's, but everything seems to be in Japanese.
Sorry, no low effort posts. Please refer to the pinned post about rules.
I would highly recommend these. I've been using them for a year now. Great for job, running, and bike rides (I commute to work everyday on bike) and they stay in and sound great.
Judging by the logo, iKanzi wireless earbuds.
[Updated Version] Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones IKANZI iPX7 Waterproof 72H Cycle Play Time, 2200mAh Bluetooth 5.0 Auto Pairing Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headset with Charging (Bright Black) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G9YJ8GD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_RPC1DbDW2401G
Tired of this crap. Why do NONE of these ship?
[Updated Version] Wireless Earbuds Bluetooth Headphones iPX7 Waterproof 72H Cycle Play Time, 2200mAh Bluetooth 5.0 Auto Pairing Wireless Earphones Bluetooth Headset with Charging Case https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G9YJ8GD/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_u5vACbP4C3WRF
SoundPEATS True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds in-Ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless Earphones (Bluetooth 5.0, Built-in Mic, Stereo Calls, Total 15 Hours Playtime) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HK8F3PM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_j5vACb6TVN3E7
TOZO T10 TWS Bluetooth 5.0 Earbuds 【True Wireless Stereo】 Headphones IPX8 Waterproof in-Ear Wireless Charging Case Built-in Mic Headset Premium Sound with Deep Bass for Running Sport https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J2Z5DBM/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_c5vACb1F7YDW1
Wireless Earbuds, Anker Soundcore Liberty Lite Bluetooth 5.0 True Wireless Earbuds, Easy-Pair Sports Sweatproof Mini Bluetooth Headphones with Graphene-Enhanced Drivers, Stereo Calls and Built-in Mic https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CB7Y44K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_wfwACbWW1Q89P
Other items on the market have those features. Just because apple claims it's exclusive doesn't mean it is.
Source: I spent about 30 seconds googling.
Theres this one
Theres nothing wrong with getting airpods, but the truth is they cost an extra $50-$75 because they are apple.
Your paying for the brand and the convenience of knowing it'll just work.