Reddit mentions: The best men hiking clothing
We found 318 Reddit comments discussing the best men hiking clothing. We ran sentiment analysis on each of these comments to determine how redditors feel about different products. We found 206 products and ranked them based on the amount of positive reactions they received. Here are the top 20.
1. PEOPLE SOCKS 4pairs merino wool mens womens socks CharcoalX 2pairs, Navy X 1pair, Brown X1pair Large
- Made in America (4 pairs of thick merino wool socks). Thicker socks. *New release August 2017
- THICK WOOL SOCKS: 71% USA Merino Wool ,21% Nylon, 7% Poly,1% Spandex. Reinforced Toe & Heel.
- Fits (Large Mens Shoe size 9-12) (Small-Medium 6-9.5) .Wash cold inside out and then air dry to reduce shrinkage. Men can purchase the womens one for a smaller size (Click on People Socks above item title)
- Merino Wool/Nylon blend is itch-free, maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Crew to slightly lower than Calf Height. Mid-weight to Heavy socks. Shaped cushioning in the footbed for extra comfort without bulk. Smooth toe construction.