#7 in Kitchen & dining accessories
Use arrows to jump to the previous/next product
Reddit mentions of Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch
Sentiment score: 122
Reddit mentions: 222
We found 222 Reddit mentions of Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef's Knife, 8-Inch. Here are the top ones.
Buying optionsView on Amazon.com
- An all-purpose chef’s knife provides ultimate control to mince your way through any culinary challenge.
- Contemporary, textured handle with a non-slip grip -- even when wet. The handle is ergonomically designed to help minimize tension at the wrist and provides a much more comfortable grip.
- Hygienic, dishwasher safe, slip-resistant and NSF approved. These exceptional knives are weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- Multipurpose chef's knife designed for chopping, mincing, slicing, and dicing with razor sharp, laser-tested, tapered knife edge is ground to form an exacting angle, to hold a sharp edge longer and ensure maximum cutting performance and durability
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip Fibrox Pro handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet, making each knife safer and more efficient
- “Highly Recommended” for over 20 years by a leading gourmet consumer magazine that features unbiased ratings and reviews of cookware and kitchen equipment
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland since 1884; designed for professionals who use knives all day, every day; lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Swiss item #: 5.2063.20 is imprinted on the blade. This is the same exact knife as 40520, 47520, 45520, and 47520.US2. The only difference is how the knife is packaged.
|Number of items||1|
|Release date||March 2022|